Build to Suit Services
The demands of the commercial real estate business require a commitment to service, productivity and quality that the customers of Holladay Properties have come to expect. We understand that choosing the right partner for your real estate needs is a decision of critical importance.
Over the last 65+ years, Holladay has grown into a nationally recognized, first-class provider of commercial real estate solutions. We are capable and committed to achieving success with you and adding value to projects both big and small. The steadfast dedication and incredible work ethic of our professional staff has continually demonstrated our capacity to produce consistent quality and results that greatly exceed our clients’ expectations.
Holladay Properties’ mission rests upon being the best at what we do, providing direction, encouraging growth and attracting business investment for our projects, clients and communities. Let us work with you to deliver a product that is a sound investment for the future.
Quality. Design. Respect.
Select Holladay Properties to complete your next build to suit project and you will reap the benefits of:
- Planning. A hallmark of Holladay's approach to a project is thorough planning from the start; our goal is to design, build, and fill quality long-term projects.
- Site Selection. We will help find the perfect location for your business.
- Feasibility Studies. We can conduct any economic and market feasibility studies.
- Architectural and Engineering Oversight. We will provide and direct all architectural and engineering design services.
- Financing Options. We can structure and obtain necessary project financing, including construction financing.
- Construction Management. Our in-house construction company, Holladay Construction Group, has over 30 years’ experience providing general contractor services.
- Property Management Solutions. Our team can also provide all facets of property management services.
- Customized Design. From standard office spaces to research environments to interactive spaces where visitors can grow and learn, our team can bring them all to life.
- Competitive Advantages. We believe that no building type, under whatsoever constraints, should be exempt from promoting the most design quality for the budget.
- Values Driven Support. We encourage the development of excellent rapport between our team and our clients, which represents the foundation of every project we undertake and helps us ensure success.
Michigan City Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram - Michigan City, IN
This 26,000 SF automotive dealership is the first development within the brand new +/- 20 acre AmeriPlex Marquette business park in Michigan City, IN. The facility is a build to suit for Taylor Automotive and was designed by Holladay Properties with Holladay Construction Group serving as the building’s general contractor.
Republic Airways Training Center - Indianapolis, IN
Completed in May 2016, the Republic Airways Training Center is a 40,144 SF building in the 80-acre Purdue Research Park of Indianapolis. Holladay Properties worked with Holladay Construction Group to develop and design/build the $3.85 million facility which includes office and warehouse space as well as a training center for pilots, flight/ground crews and other employees.
Superior Construction Co. - Portage, IN
When Superior Construction Co. decided to move its headquarters from Gary to Portage in 2015, they turned to Holladay Properties to provide an ideal building solution. Working closely with Holladay Construction Group as the General Contractor, Holladay provided full development as well as architecture and interior design services for the 16,300 SF building featuring 10,525 SF of office on the main level, and shop and storage space in the basement.
The Riley Building - Merrillville, IN
A build to suit for Horizon Financial Management, The Riley Building at AmeriPlex at the Crossroads is a 20,000 SF office facility designed to meet the needs of a growing medical billings and collections group. The project involved a collaboration of efforts between Holladay’s planning and design specialists and Holladay Construction Group’s construction professionals.
Michiana Cancer Center - Mishawaka, IN
Holladay partnered with Michiana Hematology Oncology to collaboratively develop, design and build this new 50,000 SF state-of-the-art cancer treatment facility in Mishawaka, Indiana. Utilizing ‘Safe by Design’ and sustainable elements, the new facility reflects the quality of care that is taking place in its exam rooms and corridors. The partnership further expanded to a 30,000 SF facility in Westville, Indiana.
The Elwood B. Haynes Building - Merrillville, IN
Located in AmeriPlex at the Crossroads, the Elwood B. Haynes Building was a build to suit project for Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. The 34,864 SF data processing center was constructed with insulated pre-cast concrete wall panels and structural steel columns and roof joists. The spacious call center rooms were able to take advantage of the building’s 16’ clear height and plentiful window bays.
Martin's Supermarket - Granger, IN
A collaboration between Martin’s Supermarkets and Holladay Properties, this 75,000 square foot build to suit project is the anchor of the Heritage Square shopping center and now serves as the model for construction of all new Martin’s stores.
The Ashland Building - Portage, IN
The 72,000 SF Ashland building was developed as a build to suit project for Sanofi-Aventis and is currently home to MonoSol Rx. The building houses MonoSol’s proprietary thin film technology and boasts fully commercialized manufacturing capabilities including formulation development, bulk film production, packaging individual film doses, and finished product.
Children's Village - Indianapolis, IN
The Villages Daycare partnered with Holladay Properties and AmeriPlex Indianapolis to construct their premier child care facility. This project offers an amenity to AmeriPlex employees allowing convenient and affordable daycare close to work. The Naturescapes of AmeriPlex and the Wildlife Friendly development allows the Children’s Village many educational opportunities for their kids.