Holladay Properties is uniquely positioned to handle all aspects of the real estate life cycle - from acquisition to disposition...and all the myriad of details in between!
Our company has demonstrated a history of comprehensive real estate services that sets us apart from other real estate firms. In addition, within each function of those services, we offer a depth of quality that is beyond compare.
Holladay has over 30 offices located throughout the United States. Each office offers a variety of services to our clients and tenants, including:
- property management
- interior design
- construction management, and
- real estate consulting.
We have developed properties in multiple states and we are currently expanding our development presence throughout Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Who We Are
- Established in 1952 as Grant Holladay Construction Company, a developer of single-family tract housing, Holladay built its first Midwest residential project in 1967 in South Bend, IN where an office was opened in 1978.
- Holladay’s original focus was residential development - apartments, condominiums and retirement housing.
- In 1981, Holladay’s Midwest operations built their first commercial building and began to focus on office, medical office, build to suit, industrial and large-scale land developments.
- In 1999, Holladay was split into two companies:
- The name Holladay Corporation was taken by the Washington, D.C. office, where they are still an active developer in the land, multi-family and condominium markets.
- The Midwest operations were renamed Holladay Properties with controlling interest sold to John T. Phair a group of active partners based in South Bend, Indianapolis and Portage, Indiana and Nashville, Tennessee.
Over the years, Holladay Properties has grown and diversified into the full-scale land development, design/build, property management and fully-integrated commercial real estate company that we are proud to be today.
What We Do
Holladay Properties is a commercial real estate company with a long tradition of providing excellence in service to our communities and our customers. We offer a wide mix of comprehensive, customized and creative building solutions you should expect from an industry leader, including:
- Brokerage & Leasing
- Build to Suits
- Construction Management
- Facility Maintenance
- Interior Design Services
- Joint Ventures
- Land Planning
- Lease Administration
- LEED Certification
- TIF & Infrastructure Services
- Property Management
- Real Estate Tax Appeals
- Real Estate Valuation
- Sustainability Practices
- Tax Abatement
- Tenant Improvements