Administrative Assistant/Receptionist – South Bend, IN
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist's primary responsibility is to assist with administrative support to property management in all markets, performing and coordinating office administrative activities with storing, retrieving and integrating information for dissemination to staff and tenants. This position requires that the individual be able to manage multiple projects, meet crucial deadlines and communicate effectively with many different persons in different capacities throughout a day. Flexibility, a positive attitude and people skills are a must in this position.
- Receive all incoming calls and manage accordingly
- Coordinate tenant appreciation program
- Prepare for new tenants
- Track tenants through move in to assure a smooth transition
- Assist with the preparation and filing of real estate taxes
- Monitor and update accreditation, dues payments, licensing and membership
- Register employees for functions and continuing education courses
- Arrange employee gatherings, including birthdays, Christmas parties, chili cookoffs, potlucks, blood drives and flu-shot clinics
- Act as Holladay Properties' liaison with the Boys and Girls Club and other charities supported by the company
- Valid driver's license
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Adobe
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including phone operation
- Ability to multi-task and adjust focus when facing multiple project deadlines
- Able to drive long distances, and show vacant space, inspect grounds and facilities in adverse weather conditions
- Able to sit at a desk for up to 6 hours, climb 3 flights of stares, reach, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Able to read and follow instructions, warning, procedures, etc.
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
To apply, send completed application, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.