Grounds Crew Member – Portage, IN
Holladay Properties' South Bend, Indiana office is seeking an energetic, talented and efficient individual to join its experienced grounds crew. This full-time crew member will assist in the upkeep of several commercial properties to enhance and maintain the property’s peak appearance at all times. Job responsibilities will include mowing, trimming, edging, mulch application, maintaining flower beds, fertilizing, pruning, installing landscaping, snow removal, and care and maintenance of equipment and grounds vehicles. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, and be comfortable working outdoors and as a team member.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift 80lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to tolerate temperatures of 100 degrees or more and below freezing temperatures while working outdoors
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong commitment to high level service and quality standards
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
About Holladay Properties
Holladay Properties is a full-scale land development, design/build and fully-integrated real estate company, as well as one of the largest medical office management firms in the country. Our medical division as a national reputation of excellence in MOB management and development of medical real estate assets for third-party owners and is an IREM Accredited Management Organization.
To apply, send completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the application