IT Assistant - South Bend, IN
Holladay Properties (South Bend location) is looking for a part-time IT Assistant to work between 20-25 hours weekly (Monday through Friday). This candidate must be highly motivated and willing to learn. Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following: performing MAC (Moves Add Changes), working with end users to resolve issues, checking service logs for errors (i.e. backups, antivirus/antispam, and Windows updates), and creating documentation and SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Strong verbal and written skills with ability to communicate effectively
- Familiarity with Desktop Operating Systems and applications
- Ability to identify and communicate process improvement solutions
- Problem Solving
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Prior experience in Information Technology a plus
About Holladay Properties
Holladay Properties is a full-scale land development, design/build and fully-integrated real estate company, as well as one of the largest medical office management firms in the country. Our medical division as a national reputation of excellence in MOB management and development of medical real estate assets for third-party owners and is an IREM Accredited Management Organization.
All interested candidates, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the application