Landscape Supervisor – Portage, IN
Holladay Properties' Portage, Indiana is seeking an experienced, motivating individual to supervise its landscaping crew. This full-time leadership position is responsible for planning and supervising the work required to maintain all the formal landscaping, natural and desirable landscape features, lawn and outdoor areas on Holladay Property sites and certain other fee management properties. Job responsibilities will include managing, working, planning and coordinating all grounds maintenance duties, manage personnel functions, evaluate new equipment and materials and planning and arranging meetings with grounds staff and area vendors for purchasing items with the goal of proper cost recommendations. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills; have experience with landscaping and have experience in a supervisory role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to life 80lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to tolerate temperatures of 100 degrees or more and below freezing temperatures while working outdoors
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong commitment to high level service and quality standards
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
To apply, send resume and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.