Commercial Maintenance Technician - Portage, IN
Holladay Properties' Portage, Indiana office is seeking an energetic, talented and efficient individual to join its experienced maintenance staff. This full-time crew member will assist in the maintenance of several commercial properties. Job responsibilities will include repairing, installing, replacing and maintaining machinery, mechanical equipment, electrical equipment, fixtures, plumbing, tools and building materials. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be comfortable handling and operating hand tools, power tools, and have a general knowledge of building maintenance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 3 years commercial maintenance experience
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift 80lbs
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong commitment to high level service and quality standards.
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen.
To apply, please send resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.