Find Your Career with Holladay Properties
Holladay Properties is a fully integrated commercial real estate company headquartered in South Bend, IN with 30+ offices throughout the country. We offer full time employees competitive salary, benefits, paid time off, holidays, and encourage a healthy life and work balance. Holladay is an EOE. All applicants are subject to company pre-employment screening. Current job openings are listed below. The application is available via download at the bottom of this page.
To learn more about Holladay’s corporate culture, download our brochure at the bottom of the page.
Click on a Job Title to learn more about the position.
Location: South Bend, IN
- The primary focus of this position will be in the areas of computer operations, user and desktop support (hardware and software), helpdesk and data management
- Experience with networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management and a minimum of 2 years experience in an I/T support role required
- Applicants mush have a high school diploma or equivalent and a valid driver's license as there is some travel involved
Location: Portage, IN
- Creates project conceptual design, presentation drawings, renderings, and construction drawings as well as data collection, analysis, and policy research, and then draft plans, reports, and easements based on research analysis
- Work with the in-house design team to provide support to Project Developers on a variety of project types; including, but not limited to - industrial, hospitality, mixed-use, multi-family, planning and economic development consulting, etc.
- BS degree in Architectural Design and/or Interior Design and minimum of 4 years of related experience
Senior Property Manager
Location: Tampa, FL
- Work closely with portfolio manager in the daily operations and maintenance of a portfolio of 1 – 2 commercial office buildings within a specific market
- Provide support to portfolio manager in the gathering of information and the analysis of operating metrics as well as the preparation of annual budgets for the managed properties
- Support the portfolio manager and maintenance team in maintaining the integrity of the physical asset and maximizing the returns from the assets in accordance with the Company’s mission, vision, and objectives
Location: Tampa, FL
- Administrative duties including, but not limited to answering phones, filing, mailing, scanning, ordering office supplies, preparing monthly expense reports for Property Manager and Maintenance Staff, etc.
- Facility Management tasks including assisting Property Manager in completing monthly building inspections including maintaining building signage
- College Degree preferred, front desk or office management experience and two (2) + years’ experience in commercial real estate environment required
Building Maintenance Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
- May supervise and coordinate activities for maintenance of the property, its structures and all associated mechanical, electrical, plumbing and emergency systems as directed by property manager
- Maintains HVAC equipment in good working order
- Responds to maintenance calls in a timely manner
Grounds Crew Member
Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Assist in the upkeep of several commercial properties to enhance and maintain the property’s peak appearance at all times
- Duties include mowing, trimming, edging, mulch application, maintaining flower beds, fertilizing, pruning, installing landscaping, snow removal and care and maintenance of equipment and grounds vehicles
- High school diploma and valid driver's license required
Commercial Maintenance Technician
Location: South Bend, IN
- Assists in the maintenance of several commercial properties
- Repairs, installs, replaces and maintains machinery, mechanical equipment, electrical equipment, fixtures, plumbing, tools and building materials
- Has a general knowledge of building maintenance
Location: Nashville, TN
- Functions as the Construction Manager supervising the performance of construction and maintaining schedules and budgets for multiple projects.
- Oversees the work of vendors and project team members to ensure compliance with contract and Holladay expectations
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in architecture, engineering, construction management or other technical and/or related field and 5 years of experience working as/with a General Contractor