Administrative Assistant - Tampa, FL
The Administrative Assistant to the Property Manager works closely with the Property Manager, Assistant Property Manager (if applicable), Portfolio Manager and maintenance personnel in supporting them with the day to day duties and management of the commercial real estate properties. This individual is often the first contact with tenants and vendors and must handle calls in a professional, courteous manner in accordance with the Company’s mission, vision and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Administrative duties including, but not limited to answering phones, filing, mailing, scanning, ordering office supplies, preparing monthly expense reports for Property Manager and Maintenance Staff, etc.
- Maintain and keep up to date web base program for building information and preventative maintenance work order system and ensure timely closure of all maintenance PM work orders
- Perform special projects for Property Manager and assist in the preparation of tenant gifts and tenant events
- Assist Property Manager with weekly tenant visits as required by client and maintain tenant visit log
- Other tenant related duties
- Facility Management tasks including assisting Property Manager in completing monthly building inspections including maintaining building signage
- Maintain building access system
- Prepare incident reports as needed
- College Degree preferred or progressive work experience addition to the qualifications below
- Front desk or office management experience
- Two (2) + years’ experience in commercial real estate environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, Word, Excel and Outlook
- MRI Real Estate Software experience or ability to learn new programs quickly
- Desire to pursue Real Estate license
- Excellent grammar, clear written and oral communications skills are essential
- Ability to prioritize, organize and have productive time management skills
- Valid Driver’s license, proof of insurance, and clean MVR report
- Desire to grow into a property management role
This description is not all inclusive and duties will vary depending on assigned portfolio.
Please send resumes to Erin Van Mol firstname.lastname@example.org.