Architect - Nashville, TN
Holladay Properties is currently seeking an Architect for its Nashville, TN location. The Architect provides architectural support and coordination on a wide variety of development projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop accurate and complete construction documents as needed, determined on a project-by-project basis.
- Bid, contract with, and manage 3rd party consultants as Owner’s Representative.
- Self-perform architectural and lead project engineers on all phases of design.
- Prepare as-built plans for minor-works projects, including site visits for field measurements, etc.
- Assist with bidding and construction administration .
- Track historic construction costs and assist with forecasting/budgeting.
- Assist developer and clients with programming site requirements.
- Prepare schematic site plans, including building layout and parking field design.
- Provide Property Management, Asset Management, and Leasing Support as needed.
- Able to analyze construction/development costs and understand the impact of these on the developments.
- Monitor project closeout process including contract closeouts, punch list and final payments.
- Aware of the sales and marketing activities, and understands how these relate to status of construction.
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s in Architecture required; Professional license preferred
- Excellent computer skills, with emphasis on Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet access, AutoCad experience is beneficial
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Word, Excel, Adobe Suites, Bluebeam, MS Project, and similar platforms are preferred
- A strong working knowledge of the principles and practices of architectural and interior design is required.
- Successful candidates must have the ability to organize, coordinate, plan, maintain schedules, and to work well under pressure.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and adapt to changing priorities
- Professional attitude, appearance and demeanor
- Minimal Travel may be required
The Architect compensation will be commensurate with experience depending on experience and qualifications. This range is subject to local, state and regional dynamics and maybe adjusted up or down depending on market conditions.
This description is not all inclusive and duties will vary depending on assigned portfolio.
Please send resumes to Erin Van Mol email@example.com