Construction Manager - Miami, FL
Holladay Properties is currently seeking a Construction Manager for its Miami, FL location. The Construction Manager oversees tenant improvement and capital improvement projects across a region or portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Pre-construction and design coordination, including bidding project, budgets, preparing project schedule.
- Assist with writing contracts, purchase order and change orders.
- Ability to read/understand lease and financial terms, including speed/urgency to tenant occupancy.
- Procure client approval of space plan, drawings, finishes, changes to project cost and schedules.
- Analyze and manage project schedules. Track permit approval process & intercede where possible.
- Identify problems, or potential problems, as they relate to the project and take necessary actions to address identified problems. Discuss with Nashville when necessary.
- Tracking project metrics and updating project logs and reports. Run bi-weekly internal call on pipeline of projects (including property manager run projects)
- Lead meetings to ensure budgets, client needs, and schedules are met.
- Organize and manage project staff, contractors and schedules for projects, including tenant vendor access.
- Prepare documentation like scope of work, contracts, purchase orders, reports and budgets.Close-out project per Holladay and client requirements; help track overall project costs vs CER.
- Help collect any tenant overages or value engineer project costs with tenant.
- Maintain good communication with property manager & broker on each project.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive construction management experience.
- Experience managing medical or ambulatory building TI projects preferred.
- Experience working with tenant improvement projects a plus.
- Record of producing results in their prior work experience and good project management skills.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) working with client/Holladay software program
- Valid driver’s license.
The Construction Manager compensation will be commensurate with experience depending on experience and qualifications. This range is subject to local, state and regional dynamics and maybe adjusted up or down depending on market conditions.
This description is not all inclusive and duties will vary depending on assigned portfolio.
Please send resumes to Erin Van Mol firstname.lastname@example.org