Landscaper – South Bend, IN
Holladay Properties' South Bend, IN office is seeking energetic, talented and efficient individuals to join its experienced landscaping crew. The Landscaper will assist in the upkeep of several commercial properties to enhance and maintain the property’s peak appearance at all times. Job responsibilities will include mowing, trimming, edging, mulch application, maintaining flower beds, fertilizing, pruning, installing landscaping, snow removal, and care and maintenance of equipment and grounds vehicles. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, and be comfortable working outdoors and as a team member.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift 80 lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to tolerate temperatures of 100 degrees or more and below freezing temperatures while working outdoors
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong commitment to high level service and quality standards
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
To apply, send completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.