Office Manager – Indianapolis, IN
Holladay Properties' Indianapolis, Indiana office is seeking an Office Manager to work with the Senior Vice President of Development and various personnel. This position provides information to HR, Accounting, Property Management and Construction as needed, and manages the front desk and office.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 5 years or work experience in this area
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator and/or Photoshop a plus
- Type 50+ wpm accurately
- Exceptional phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills are essential
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Maureen Johnson, HR Director.