Property Manager - Nashville, TN
The Property Manager is responsible for property management activities of commercial office buildings within a specific market. This position provides information and analysis of operating metrics as well as the annual budget for the properties. Duties include maintaining the integrity of the physical asset and maximizing the returns from the assets in accordance with the Company’s mission, vision and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the prompt and positive response to requests from tenants, to constantly assess tenant and facility needs and assure problems are being solved promptly, and to the mutual benefit of the tenant and ownership, including preparing, dispatching and tracking tenant work orders/requests and service needs.
- Manage multiple, diverse clients including preparing and participating in live monthly operational conference calls / meetings with each client.
- Supervise Building Maintenance Staff and also as applicable additional Property Management employees and contractors and ensure that procedures and specifications are maintained.
- Coordinate and oversee on behalf of client, all tenant and building construction work to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Review Rent Roll and Lease-up Billings to ensure that they are both current and accurate.
- Review all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Maintain notes in operational platform software (MRI/Yardi/ETS/ReLynx) related to A/R delinquencies, monthly variance explanations, corrective and preventative maintenance orders and, other needed updates.
- Process, prepare and track all vendor contracts.
- Ensure all tenant and contractor Certificates of Insurance are kept current.
- Prepare and/or supervise presentation of quarterly newsletter or other forms of tenant communication.
- Maintain orderly files (Vendor and Tenant) in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
- Continually improve upon management and technical skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Commercial Property Management
- Associate Degree or comparable Business Management or Real Estate experience preferred
- Active State Real Estate license
- Strong leadership and motivational abilities, team player
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must have attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and excellent organizational skills
- Active CPM/RPA designation or candidate preferred
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and experience with property management accounting software such as Yardi and MRI is required
- Strong financial experience, including budget preparation and financial reporting.
- Employee spends a considerable amount of time engaged in communication with others
- Valid Driver’s license, proof of insurance, and clean MVR report
Please send resumes to Erin Van Mol email@example.com