Project Architect/Designer – Portage, IN
Holladay Properties, a real estate development firm, with over 230 employees with a variety of expertise in this field, is looking for a Project Architect/Project Designer for its Portage, Indiana office. The Project Designer will work with the in-house design team to provide support to Project Developers on a variety of project types; including, but not limited to - industrial, hospitality, mixed-use, multi-family, planning and economic development consulting, etc. Under the direction of the Project Manager and/or Project Architect, candidate will create project conceptual design, presentation drawings, renderings, and construction drawings as well as data collection, analysis, and policy research, and then draft plans, reports, and easements based on research analysis
- Assist in the design process from beginning schematics through construction
- Prepare presentations drawings & reports for internal and external project communication to investors, municipalities, and coordinating disciplines.
- Attend project team meetings
- Prepare schematic land and site planning drawings with graphic content to convey ideas, methodologies, and approaches for marketing and proposal requests.
- In-house design for Holladay Owned and/or Managed Buildings and Tenant Improvements
- Prepare schematic design, design development, and construction drawings under the supervision of Project Manager/Project Architect
- Coordinate design intent with outside architectural consultants as required on projects.
- Assist in preparing design guidelines, land development standards and narratives, along with other project creative writing.
- Knowledge of architectural design, programing, site planning, building codes, building materials, and construction techniques.
- Keen eye for graphic clarity in presentation drawings and renderings
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with REVIT, AutoCad, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and a strong commitment to team effort through the spirit of collaboration
- BS degree in Architectural Design and/or Interior Design, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the above-mentioned Duties and Skills
All interested candidates, send application, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Project Architect/Designer in the subject line.