(Nashville, Tenn.) – The healthcare real estate investment company HCP, Inc., recently held its annual conference, where a number of Holladay staff members earned property management awards and special recognition.
The Holladay Properties medical office management team earned the “Diamond Award Retention Leader” which recognizes, from within all of the providers of service to HCP, the operator that maintained the highest level of tenant retention year over year.
“This is a highly coveted award in that it achieves multiple benefits to the ownership related to refitting space and/or releasing vacated space,” said Kelly Manion, Sr. VP of Operations for Holladay Properties. “It also, at many levels, demonstrates a high level of tenant satisfaction in that the tenant stayed in place beyond an anticipated expiration date.”
The “Tenant Satisfaction Awards” include the Highest Resulting Score and Most Improved Score, and are presented to Property Managers based on results of the Kingsley Survey, an annual tenant satisfaction assessment. The awards are given in two categories, Small Building - properties of less than 125,000 square feet - and Large Building - properties that are larger than 125,000 square feet - and three awards are given in each category.
The “Highest Resulting Score” awards are given to property managers who achieve the highest satisfaction score across the entire HCP portfolio. Four Holladay employees earned a Highest Resulting Score award:
• Sara Madson, Kansas City, Mo. Management Office - Large Building Category
• Henry Rodriguez, Miami, Fla. Management Office - Small Building Category
• Catherine Hernandez, Miami, Fla. Management Office - Small Building Category
• Kelly Dillard, Winter Park, Fla. Satellite Management - Small Building Category
One Holladay employee earned a “Most Improved Score” award. These awards are given to the property managers who have the highest year over year increase in score. The Holladay winner was:
• Patty Doss, Prince Frederick, Md. Management Office - 6% increase
In addition to its leasing awards, HCP also presents “Outstanding Service Awards” to individuals that the company recognizes as going beyond the service expectations to achieve the highest results and performance in their respective discipline. Three Holladay Properties employees earned recognition:
• Candalee Kumar, Nashville, Tenn. Office - Outstanding Lease Administration
• Francisco Fermin, Coral Springs, Fla. Management Office - Outstanding Construction Management
• Cheryll Schroth, Nashville, Tenn. Office - Outstanding Construction Administration
HCP, Inc. is one of the Holladay medical management team’s largest clients and these awards represent a very high accomplishment for our company and our employees. The recognition also validates Holladay’s reputation of excellence in medical office building management.