At the second annual "Luminary Awards" event on Thursday, September 26, NIPSCO, Northern Indiana Public Service Company, honored Holladay Properties with the Economic Development Award.
The Luminary Awards were created in 2012 in celebration of NIPSCO's 100-year anniversary and were designed to recognize local leaders and organizations for their commitment to strengthening their communities. Luminary Award recipients must demonstrate outstanding commitment in five key areas: Education, Environmental Stewardship, Economic Development, Emergency Response, and Community Leadership.
The 2013 winners were:
- Education Award - Linda Woloshansky, The Center of Workforce Innovations
- Environmental Stewardship Award - Goshen College
- Economic Development Award - Holladay Properties
- Emergency Response Award - Michigan City Police and Fire departments
- Community Leadership Award - William Nangle, The Times of Northwest Indiana
Holladay Properties is honored to be recognized by a fellow community partner for our efforts to enrich lives in the Northwest Indiana region.
NIPSCO shines light on community leaders - Northwest Indiana Times
NIPSCO announces 2013 "Luminary Award" recipients - The Gary Crusader