Thankful for...2018Posted:Nov 22nd, 2018 3:54 pm
There have been so many things to be thankful for, this year: the opening of Burlington Station and the Promenade at Founders Square, the success of our coworkers, etc. As we wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving, we would like to share what our Holladay employees are "Thankful for..." Enjoy!
I’m thankful for [family, friends, and coworkers] in no particular order! Plus having a fulfilling job, which I know not everyone can say!
- Maureen Johnson, Director of Human Resources - South Bend, IN
This year, I am thanking the Lord for letting me (and my cousin) find my adopted brother’s birth family. He has been searching for 40+ years and this year I was able to give him his life’s dream. I am also thankful for the healing that has taken place in my health. Lastly, but not ever last, I am thankful that we have such an Awesome Lord that every day He gives me the strength to wake-up and try to do better than the last.
- Pamela Bennett, Administrative Assistant/Office Manager - Ashland, VA
I am thankful each day for my health, family, friends, an incredible job, amazing co-workers, freedom, weekends, my ability to travel, diversity, sunsets, indoor plumbing, laughter, peace and generosity! But most of all, I am thankful for a loving God, who makes all things possible.
- Kathy Williams, Director of Administration - South Bend, IN
I am thankful for the privilege of living in the United States, where I am free every day to express my thoughts and enjoy life with my family, because the United States is our great blessing.
- Tina Rogers, Property Manager - Washington D.C.
I am so Thankful to be American.
- Jackie Green, Vice President of Property Management - South Bend, IN
I am thankful to work for a company that makes community involvement and employee development a priority!
- Candalee Kumar, Lease Administration Manager - Nashville, TN
I am thankful for my health and my family.
- Jackie Villamayor, Property Manager - Atlantis, FL
I am grateful first and foremost for my family and friends, I am also grateful for my work family, they make my job so enjoyable it doesn’t even feel like work.
- Samantha Hale, Property Manager - South Bend, IN
I am thankful to have meaningful employment at Holladay Properties!
- David Holt, Senior Vice President of Development and Community Affairs - Indianapolis, IN
I’m so thankful for having a wonderful wife, great kids and a nice company to work for.
- Eddie Campos, Maintenance Engineer - Fairfaix, VA
I'm thankful for my family,enjoy coming to work every day... love the people I work for and with...not to mention all the tenants we provide service for.
- Jason Kincses, Maintenance Technician - South Bend, IN
I am very thankful for my family, friends, Dolly. To be an American, and the best company and job. Thank you, Holladay.
- Michael Biggs, Jr. - Building Engineer, Washington D.C.
Serious: I am very thankful for the many people in my life, both family and friends, that I know I can count on in times of need.
Second, non-serious: I am thankful for the potential chance that I may actually see Notre Dame in the College football playoff, and the team have a chance to play for the national championship, which I was not sure I’d ever see again.
- Phil D'Amico, Director of Business Development (HCG) - Indianapolis, IN
I am honestly so thankful for my position at Holladay Properties. It has changed by life! I love what I do, who I do it for, those I do it with!
- Jolene Butzke, Property Manager - Minneapolis, MN
I am thankful for our Lord and our God. Our (Yeshua, savior) amen!
- Louis Montoya, Maintenance Engineer - Kissimmee, FL
Thankful for my family, and gainful employment. I'm thankful for my coworkers, and the people who work for me, for making my job one I look forward to working at, every day.
- Eric Lindamood, Director of Facilities - South Bend, IN
I’m thankful for great coworkers that don’t report me to HR when I sneak up and scare them in the office.
- Elliot Lusk, Director of Business Development - South Bend, IN
I am thankful to be able to share another Thanksgiving Day with my children, family, friends and Holladay colleagues, as this year I lost three family members in six weeks, Thanksgiving is every day!!
- Catherine Hernandez, Senior Property Manager - Miami, FL
I am thankful for the air I can still breathe, for my friends and family, for the FULL use of my sound mind and body, for my persistence and my ability to never give up.
- Sicerie Brooks, Leasing Agent - Elkhart, IN
I am thankful for my family, and my health. Recently being employed by Holladay Properties has made me so thankful to be employed and surrounded by such a great support team and a great company!
- Brian Hecht, Leasing Consultant - Downers Grove, IL
I'm thankful for my lord and savior Jesus Christ . And for my family, my wife, for my job and my supervisor, Clarence (he is one of the best 99% of the time). God bless to all and Happy Thanksgiving.
- Philip Knight, Building Maintenance Engineer - Jackson, MS
I am thankful for God, family, good health and Holladay. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Shannon Hyduk, Vice President of Finance (HCG) - South Bend