Construction Management Services
Holladay Properties offers a full array of construction management solutions for our clients, partners, and tenants. In addition, we also provide access to Holladay Construction Group, LLC (HCG). HCG is a general contracting, construction management, and design/build firm with a dedicated team of project managers, LEED® certified construction managers, construction superintendents, accounting staff, and administrative staff. The firm has completed over 1,000 projects valued at over $500 million in multiple market segments including public building, office, retail, sports and industrial facilities, and everything in between.
Together, Holladay Properties and Holladay Construction Group provide the perfect solution for any project with management, design, planning and construction handled internally by a team of construction and development professionals who oversee every aspect of the construction process, and ensure that the engineered design is realized to exacting specifications with the highest quality materials and standards.
Learn more at www.holladayconstructiongroup.com
Creating Solutions. Building Relationships.
Benefits of our Construction Management services include:
- Project Oversight. Our team of construction and development professionals oversees every aspect of the construction process to ensure that the engineered design is realized to exacting specifications with the highest quality materials and standards.
- Experience. Holladay Construction Group has a 50-year history in the construction field, although it became a stand-alone company doing third-party work just a few years ago.
- Integration. Holladay Properties is a vertically integrated company with management, design, planning and construction handled internally.
- Versatility. We compete for a wide variety of construction projects ranging from public buildings to retail and industrial facilities, and everything in between.
- Qualified. We have managed construction for over 5 Million square feet of new space in the past 10 years with projects sizes ranging from $750,000 to $75 Million.
- Equipped Staff. We have a well-trained team of Licensed/Registered Architects, LEED Certified Project Designers, Project/Development Managers, LEED Certified Construction Managers, Construction Superintendents, Property Managers, Leasing Agents, Maintenance Personnel, Accounting Staff and Administrative Staff on hand to ensure a project’s success.
- Coordination. We will handle all aspects of the construction of your project including obtaining all permits, supervising daily activities with a full time superintendent, coordinating all project documents and communications, conducting weekly project meetings, monitoring project safety, quality and schedule, and obtaining all closeout documents at project completion.
WoodSpring Suites - Romeoville, IL
Holladay Properties provided Architecture & Design as well as Construction Management services for this 116-room, four-story extended-stay hotel. The project broke ground in July 2015 and opened for business in February 2016.
Republic Airways Training Center - Indianapolis, IN
Completed in May 2016, the Republic Airways Training Center is a 40,144 SF building in the 80-acre Purdue Research Park of Indianapolis. Holladay Properties worked with Holladay Construction Group to develop and design/build the $3.85 million facility which includes office and warehouse space as well as a training center for pilots, flight/ground crews and other employees.
The Fullerton Building - Portage, IN
Constructed for Lincoln National Life Company, the Fullerton Building is a 517,000 SF state-of-the- art distribution building located on 30 acres at AmeriPlex at the Port, including I-94 frontage. Holladay provided construction management services for the building, which offers insulated precast concrete wall panel construction, 30’ clear height and a cross dock configuration consisting of 72 possible dock positions.