Consulting & Brokerage Services
Holladay Properties is committed to building long-term value for our clients, company owners, and employees. We have a diverse depth of experience in organizing highly skilled teams for complicated, large-scale projects - and everything in between. The variety of public/private ventures in which we have been involved with has given us considerable experience and a strong influence as a nationally recognized, privately held commercial real estate firm.
Holladay has been putting our knowledge and experience in the commercial real estate industry to work for others since the early 1990s. We approach every project as an owner, and this ownership mentality sets us apart from the competition. We have worked with numerous large and reputable institutions over the years and have helped these firms acquire, lease, develop or dispose of real estate assets.
Our team has experience in an array of building product types and our employees are the foundation of our success. No matter what your need or expectation, we have staff with the experience and knowledge needed to realize any objective.
Extensive. Cooperative. Supportive.
Whether planning a new facility or expanding and enhancing existing real estate, we can provide the experience and knowledge you need to ensure success. Our Consulting and Brokerage services include:
- Master Planning. For larger projects, no one beats our experience and knowledge.
- Site Selection and Purchase Negotiation. Years of experience are at your disposal.
- Tax Appeals. We helped our clients save over $1 million in real estate taxes in one year alone.
- Lease Negotiation, Analysis and Administration. Our team of professional will help negotiate with your prospective or current tenant on new leases, rewards and expansions to achieve the best rate for your facility. Our lease administration services also involve inputting new leases and monitoring expirations.
- Marketing. Our Marketing Team will work with you to lease or sell your existing or planned development.
- Acquisition and Disposition Negotiations. Let our team help you determine the best price for your property through market studies, fair market value reports, demographic analysis, development alternatives and sales comparables.
- Compliance Reviews. We ensure all developments, leases, etc. are in compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations.
- CAM Audits. Maximize your capital resources and verify your costs are accurate.
Holladay considers developing quality relationships with our tenants, partners, communities and vendors one of the highest priorities. We have long-standing relationships with some of the nation’s foremost and most respected educational systems, corporations, banks and healthcare systems. These trusted relationships have helped us survive multiple economic recessions and emerge stronger each time.
Our mission to provide the highest level of customer service and our willingness to adapt and change to meet the needs of our clients has led to repeat business, increased word of mouth, and an ever-expanding range of services.
Best in Class
As a company and as individuals, Holladay Properties has earned numerous awards and accreditations as well as individual degrees and certifications. Our brokers are licensed in multiple states including Indiana and Tennessee, and complete all necessary requirements to keep their certifications up-to-date. Our team members have achieved SIOR, CPM, LEED, NAR, IREM, CCIM, and BOMA accreditations, to name a few, and we encourage all our staff to pursue continued education so they can be the best in their fields.
Please, let us put our knowledge and experience to work for you!
Graybar Electric - Tucson, AZ
› After working with us on their Indianapolis facility, Graybar Electric approached Holladay to provide our expertise in permitting, engineering, architectural, economic incentives and approvals for a new 55,000 sq. ft. facility.
NewPorte Landing - La Porte, IN
› The City of La Porte recently engaged Holladay to serve as consultant on a potential brownfield redevelopment near downtown La Porte and will involve performing environmental and use assessments of the site.
Pratt Industries - Valparaiso, IN
› When Pratt Industries wanted to expand their operations, the Valparaiso Redevelopment Commission & the City of Valparaiso approached Holladay to facilitate the needed land acquisition & assist with the annexation of the parcel.
MSD Decatur Township - Indianapolis, IN
› Holladay’s public/private partnership, creative deal structures and alternate building and site designs brought this municipal facility on-line much sooner than expected.