Founded in 1952, Holladay Properties has gone through a lot of changes over the years - from our humble beginnings as the builder of single family housing specifically designed with WWII veterans in mind, to being one of the largest privately held commercial real estate developers in the Midwest today.
Holladay Properties is a commercial real estate company with a long tradition of success. As a full-scale land development, design/build and fully integrated real estate company, we provide a full range of real estate solutions and services, including land planning, architecture, LEED certification, financing, and tax abatement, to name a few.
By selecting Holladay Properties as your development partner, you benefit from our team of highly skilled professionals who are committed to ensuring your building experience is world class. Let us work with you to deliver the comprehensive, customized, and creative building solutions you should expect from an industry leader!
Comprehensive. Customized. Creative.
When you select Holladay Properties as your development partner, you will be benefitting from our team of professionals who will do everything in their capacity to ensure your experience is above par. Our development team is:
- Full service. Our multidiscipline development team handles design, construction and management responsibilities for all of our projects in-house.
- Experienced. Our developments include retail, hospitality, industrial, commercial, medical and large-scale business parks ranging from $750,000 to $75 million, with a total valuation of over $2 billion.
- Innovative. We specialize in finding original, viable and financially sound solutions for projects of all sizes and scopes.
- Knowledgeable. Our staff are experts on local, state and federal incentives.
- Committed. To ensure smooth, streamlined and scheduled progress of a project, we take a “hands-on” approach to our business every step of the way.
- One-of-a-kind. Holladay-built buildings are known for design detail and offering the perfect combination of style and practicality for any budget.
- Driven. Our team will sit down with you to design a customized environment that not only meets your needs...but exceeds your expectations.
- Green. Our long tradition of low impact and sustainable approaches to development and LEED certified professionals on staff ensure all site and building design efforts meet LEED standards.
- Top-notch. We guarantee our team will provide the comprehensive, customized and creative building solutions you should expect from an industry leader!
Holladay development are known for design detail and offering the perfect combination of style and practicality for any budget. We specialize in finding viable, original, and financially sound solutions for projects of all sizes and scopes.
Holladay incorporated a “green” oriented design approach well before the movement became mainstream. Our approach to sustainable site design, building material selections, indoor environmental quality and energy efficient building systems was developed first-hand through our involvement in the development of hundreds of buildings and properties.
Holladay has been building solutions for our clients and partners for over 60 years. Our multidisciplinary team will handle all aspects of development for your project, and will customize a solution that not only meets your needs, but exceeds your expectations.
We understand that choosing the right partner for your real estate needs is critical. Holladay developments are known for quality and consistency and have ranged from $750,000 to $75 million, with a total valuation of over $2 billion. Our ability to move your project from drafting room to finished facility is second to none, as is our experience and expertise in a wide array of product types, including:
- Commercial Office
- Medical Office
- Hotels and Hospitality
- Multi-Family Residential
- Higher Education
Holladay’s development services involve not only new developments, but repurposing, reusing, and redeveloping existing structures. This process is sometimes called Adaptive Reuse and involves reusing an old site or facility, usually in a way that is unrelated to its original purpose.
Adaptive reuse is a creative development tool that helps with land conservation and the reduction of urban sprawl. It’s one more way we show our commitment to low impact and sustainable approaches to development.
Our redevelopment projects include:
- 227 S. Main Street; South Bend, IN
- 16,500 sq. ft. office redevelopment
- The BowTruss Building; Nashville, TN
- 38,000 sq. ft. adaptive reuse - Warehouse converted into office space
- Brown Mackie College; Michigan City, IN
- 29,000 sq. ft. adaptive reuse - Retail coverted into education center
Master Planned Business Parks
Holladay Properties is an expert on planning, design, and development of large-scale, master planned business parks. Our first major planned business park development was AmeriPlex at Indianapolis, a 1,500 acre development located near the Indianapolis International Airport. Master planning for the project began in 1992 and the first construction at the park took place in 1996.
Our experience in planning and developing the seven business parks in our portfolio has given us a competitive edge with this type of product. Services include:
- Land-use analysis
- Zoning/ordinance research
- Schematic road layout and parcel sizing
- Master plan rendering exhibits
- Architectural Guidelines development
- Covenants and Restrictions development
- Entitlement process navigation
- Marketing plan development